STRA registration in NSW
Corina Best avatar
Written by Corina Best
Updated over a week ago

If you're a host in NSW with residential accommodation, such as houses, units and terraces, you must register with STRA. Once you register, you'll be provided with a STRA Property ID, which you'll then need to add to your listing.

To add your STRA ID to your Riparide listing, follow these steps:

  • Go to My Listings and Edit your listing

  • Go to the COMPLIANCE section

  • Add your STRA Property ID

If your property is a type of moveable dwelling (eg caravan, glamping tent, tiny house), you don't need to register for STRA. In this case, you can select the "MY PROPERTY IS EXEMPT FROM STRA" checkbox and leave the STRA Property ID field blank.

Did this answer your question?