You can use calendar notes to keep track of why you've blocked dates on your host calendar.
To block dates and add a note, follow these steps:
- Select the date range to want to block on your listing's calendar
- Toggle the availability switch off (dates will turn grey)
- Go to the NOTES field and add your note
- Select SAVE and you'll see a note icon appear on those dates
- Select the note icon to read the note
Keep in mind, you can only add a not to an unavailable date, and marking the dates as available again will remove any notes.
Each date can only contain one note, so if you add a note to a date that already contains one, the new note will override the previous.