If you need to change your booking dates or number of people, you can send a request to the host to change your booking.
- Go to My Escapes > Bookings
- Select Manage Booking for the booking you want to change
- Select Change Booking
- Enter new booking dates and/or change the number of people
- If there's a price difference, you see this in the Adjustment section
- Submit the request
The host will need to accept the request for your booking changes to take effect.
If the host declines your change request, your booking will not be changed.
If your change request is accepted, any additional payments or refunds will be processed and your booking details will be updated.
Please note that you can only change an accepted booking. If your booking request is still pending, please cancel your pending booking request and submit a new booking.
Host-initiated change requests
It's also possible for your host to make a booking change request. If your host initiates the change, you'll need to accept the change request for the booking to be changed.
To accept a host-initiated change request:
- Go to your Riparide Inbox
- Select the conversation linked to your booking
- Select ACCEPT in the alert at the top of the conversation page